Repairs done right the first time!
Blind Cleaning Service
We offer drop-off only blind cleaning out of our 10615 170th Street, Edmonton location. We specialize in cleaning high end blinds & shades. Primarily the blinds we clean are Hunter Douglas Duette, Sihoulette, Luminette, etc.
For pricing, please consult our price list below
For Full Service blinds cleaning, we recommend The Blind Cleaning Experts of Edmonton. Their prices are about 20-30% higher than our, but include take down and rehanging of your blinds.
Servicing all manufacturers: Hunter Douglas, Levolor, New View, Elite, Maxxmar, Hampton Bay.
If the cords in your blinds have broken, you don’t have to throw out your blinds and buy new ones. Recording your current blinds is an inexpensive process that we do on a very regular basis. Customers love bringing their blinds that are 15 years old to get recorded, giving them another lease on life.
Motor-Home Blind Repair
One of our blind recording specialities is recording Motor-Home Blinds. We are one of the only Service centres in Alberta to provide this speciality service. These are tension mounted blinds, that are very difficult to repair. We have a trained specialist who knows how to complete these complex jobs.
Additional Blind Repair Services
We offer in house repairs of the following blind issues:
- Cordlock: If your blind cord isn’t locking in your blinds into place, your blind cordlock is likely the problem.
- Cordloop: If your cordloop is broken, you won’t be able to raise or lower your blinds at all.
- Tilter: If your tilting mechanism is broken, you won’t be able to turn your blinds up and down.
- Rollershade Clutch: If your rollershade isn’t operating like it should be, it is likely an internal problem with the clutch mechanism.
- Rollershade Chain: The rollor shade chain serves the same purpose as the cordloop. If the chain that you pull up and down to raise and lower your blinds is broken, you won’t be able to move your rollershade.
You can also buy the parts for these issues and repair them yourself. We sell cords, brackets, and many other parts.
What is Blind Resizing/Cut Down
It is a process of cutting down the width of the blinds so they can fit into the windows they will be used in. Some blinds can also be shortened in the height of existing blinds. It is usually only worthwhile for valuable blinds like Hunter Douglas.
When to Resize Your Blinds:
- After getting new replacement windows. The new windows can be bit smaller than the previous windows and your blinds need to be cut down to fit in the new frame.
- For incorrectly measured window blinds and shades that you can’t return and need to fit your windows.
- Taking expensive blinds with you to your new home, and resizing them to fit your new windows.