EDMONTON COVID19 RESPONSE: UPDATED MARCH 31, 2020
Currently, our Gallery Showroom and Service Centre Are Operating At Regular Hours.
Following WHO COVID-19 recommendation – ALL in-home Consultations appointments and In-home Service calls will be temporarily suspended to maintain our communities well-being. To continue providing quality service for all of your window covering needs, our controlled sanitized showroom environment is open for appointments and blind repair deliveries and pick-ups. Guidelines from the World Health Organization are closely followed to minimize risk as much as possible for every customer and team member.
The safety and concerns of clients and staff are of the utmost importance to Blind Magic. Our Showroom Staff and Installation teams are operating under stringent sanitation and safety protocols, to keep everyone safe during these extraordinary times.
What you can expect when you visit our Showroom:
- HAND SANITIZER is available for everyone upon entering the showroom.
- CONTINUOUS DISINFECTING of ALL Showroom surfaces including displays, sample books, pens, and debit machines, especially before and after Appointments.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING to be observed during in-store Appointments and in-store blind service deliveries and pick-ups.
- INSTALLATIONS will continue while following strict contractor sanitation protocols. Installers will wear full personal protective equipment (PPE) upon entering your home. We are sanitizing all tools and ladders pre- and post-installation, and Social Distancing is to be observed within your home or business.
***Per World Health Org, if you are experiencing cough, fever, flu-like symptoms, or if you have traveled outside Canada within the last 14 days, we kindly ask to please postpone your showroom visit, and opt for a virtual consultation. Virtual consultations enable our consultants to provide their expertise and demonstrate our line of products, without requiring you to leave the comfort and safety of your own home.
Thank you for your support and understanding. We wish you all the best during this challenging time.
Owner, Blind Magic
Experience our Virtual Consultation to experience Over 50 Full-Size Displays
Here’s what you will find in our conveniently located showroom in Edmonton and now…anywhere that’s convenient for you with your mobile device. We will virtually walk around our showroom and show you everything remotely!
1,700 sq.ft Showroom full of the most updated Exciting Window Coverings
- Motorized Blind Scenes dancing around our Gallery every 5 minutes!
- Shades of all colours, fabrics and operating systems
- New Style Shutters and yes even Powerview motorized shutters
- Drapery Displays of exciting fabrics
So visit us in person or virtually to have a look around. Appointments are recommended but not is necessary. Stay as long or as short as you have time. Open every shutter, operate every blind and view our extensive HunterDouglas sample fabric Books.
Proudly Serving Our Customers For The Past 25 Years!
- Sherwood Park
- St. Albert
- Spruce Groove
- Stony Plain
- Fort Saskatchewan
We are also proud to be one of the few companies to service all of Northern Alberta, call for more details.
5 Steps To Buying Blinds In Edmonton
What To Expect From Us:
- A Detailed Quote: Everything spelled out in writing. No surprises, and no hidden costs.
- Professional Staff: We will be on time, courteous, and pleasant to have in your home.
- Constant Communication: You’ll always be informed, every step of the way.
- Quality without Compromise: Making sure everything is PERFECT is our commitment to you.
- After Sales Service: Whether it’s 1 year or 15 years later, we will be there for all your needs.
Proud Supporter of the Habitat for Humanity
MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER:
Blind Magic was created in 1992 with a simple vision; to provide Home Owners, Builders and Contractors with the absolute best products, fair pricing and skilled installations.
Being active daily in the company, my goal is to ensure all our staff carry this same message to our customers. 25 successful years in business doesn’t happen by accident. It happens first and foremost by putting our Customers’ needs first and the Company’s needs second. Without years of satisfied customers we would not have a company like we do today.
I truly appreciate your business, feel free to contact me at any time. Bob Runcer, Owner
Providing Energy efficient Sheers, Shades, Blinds and Shutters for your home (Duette® Honeycomb Shades)
Pro Product Consultation, Competitive pricing, Accurate Measuring and Safe Meticulous Installations.
Request a Free Window Covering Consultation and Cost Estimate on Shades, Shutters, Blinds and Drapery.